-->If you have not followed CLARA’s plan to avoid gaining weight at Christmas (don’t worry, it has happened to many of us) you may now have little problems to fasten the button of the jeans. Losing 3 kilos in 5 days is not crazy. The frequent feasts that we have had during the Christmas holidays and the excess of sugar and spicy foods have led us to retain fluids, have problems with constipation, bloating, poor digestion … The diet that we propose to lose 3 kilos in 5 days, at simplify meals and make them much lighter and more digestive, It will help you feel better and shed the pounds in the blink of an eye.
How is the diet to lose 3 kilos in 5 days?
Its objective is to make the stomach work very little with foods that are very easy to digest, although, it is true, somewhat “boring”. It may be a bit monotonous and demanding, but … it will only be 5 days. And in no time will you go hungry.
- Make the stomach work little. We have saturated it so much that now we must give it a “rest” by making the food arrive almost digested. For this reason, a large part of the diet is based on soups, purees, stews, smoothies and compotes.
- Few foods and almost no seasoning. Just a pinch of salt – even better if it’s celery or gum salt instead of normal – and no more than 3 or 4 different foods for one dish, so digestion is easy.
- “Mojaditas” cooking. The browning of the iron or the crispiness of the oven triggers the feeling of hunger, so we prefer to spend a few days boiled, steam, stewed and compote. In addition, as we said, they are easier to digest.
- Hot is better. If you eat a cold food, the stomach has to work harder to warm it up and it also spends less time in the stomach, causing us to feel hungry sooner.
- Smaller servings. It is important that, to lighten the stomach, we give it smaller amounts than you have been taking lately. Therefore, you can divide what you eat into 5 or 6 servings, but keep in mind that some of these shots will be as light as a glass of soup with a little boiled vegetable mince or a cooked apple.
- Few flours. You will see that the amount of flours (bread, pasta, rice, potatoes) in this diet is very low, although there are. The carbohydquotes in this diet come mainly from fruit and vegetables and, to a very lesser extent, from legumes in the last 2 days of the diet. Bread is one of the flours that are included, but it is consumed without the crust, for example, to increase its satiety since the crunchy part is what makes our brain want more.
Am I going to be hungry on this diet to lose 3 kilos in 5 days?
Given that we come from days of excesses and that we feel full and uncomfortable, the same desire to feel better will make us accept much lighter meals well. Anyway, it is true that at times we can feel hungry, especially as we approach the last day, when we are closer to the goal.
In this case, you can drink infusions or glasses of warm vegetable broth more frequently and, if hunger is more intense, some Greek yogurt, a boiled egg or a small tub of low-salt queso fresco to soothe the sensation.
Considering this, the last 2 days of this diet, we reinforce the vegetable creams by adding 20-30 g of red lentils to each portion during cooking, to make them more dense but without losing digestibility since it is a type of legume that almost melts when cooked.
How to organize your meals to follow the diet to lose 3 kilos in 5 days?
- Breakfast. Vegetable smoothie (without fruit) of 200 ml.
- Midmorning. Mini crustless crumb bread (40 g) with fresh cheese or cottage cheese 60 g or cold cuts of turkey or sweet ham low in salt (50 g) or natural tuna (50 g) or a soft-boiled or hard-boiled egg.
- Food. Vegetable cream, turkey or chicken stew (150 g) or tuna with onion (150 g) or lentil and vegetable stew, and a cooked fruit.
- Snack. Oat flakes (30 g) cooked in a glass of milk and sweetened with cinnamon or a vegetable smoothie.
- Dinner. Vegetable cream (a small plate), white fish (200 g) in papillote or steamed or an omelette with one yolk and two whites and a cooked fruit or yogurt.
Can I drink coffee while dieting to lose 3 kilos in 5 days?
Yes and you can also have tea. These foods cause a hormone, gastrin, to be released which helps food stay in the stomach longer. Therefore, to have more feeling of fullness, take them at the end of your meal.
Can I follow this diet for more days?
If you feel good you can extend it a couple more days, but we do not advise you to go further because the lack of raw vegetables, fruits and vegetables could lead to some nutritional deficiencies that, however small, are not desirable or help healthy weight loss.
Ideally, you should incorporate salads, gradually increasing the ingredients of the dishes and the portion, but without ever becoming more than moderate.
You should also increase the amount of flour, taking, for example, two servings of 40-60 g of bread a day or making 2-3 weekly meals at noon of vegetables with rice or pasta or legumes and without animal protein (meat, fish, bird).
If you need to lose more than these 2-3 kilos, a good way to achieve it gradually is to follow, for example, the diet to lose weight and reduce the stomach in 3 weeks.